(1) These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as GENERAL Terms and Conditions) apply to all contracts concluded through our online shop between us, the
MyVeegle GmbH i.G.
Speditionstraße 15a, 40221 Dusseldorf
Managing Director: Anita Merzbacher
Register court: Bamberg District Court,
E-mail address: email@example.com
and you as our customer. The Gt&Ts apply regardless of whether you are a consumer, entrepreneur or merchant.
(2) All agreements made between you and us in connection with the purchase agreement result in particular from these terms and conditions of sale, our written order confirmation and our declaration of acceptance.
(3) The version of the GTC, which is valid at the time of conclusion of the contract, is decisive.
(4) We do not accept any deviating terms and conditions of the customer. This also applies if we do not expressly object to the inclusion.
2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation and promotion of articles in our online shop does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) By submitting an order via the online shop by clicking on the button „order subject to payment“ you place a legally binding order. You are bound by the order for a period of two (2) weeks after placing the order; Your right to cancel your order, if any, in accordance with Section 3, remains unaffected by this.
(3) We will confirm the receipt of your order placed via our online shop immediately by e-mail. Such an e-mail does not yet contain a binding acceptance of the order, unless it also declares acceptance in addition to the confirmation of access.
(4) A contract is only concluded when we accept your order by means of a declaration of acceptance or by the delivery of the ordered items.
(5) Orders for deliveries abroad can only be taken into account from a minimum order value. The minimum order value can be found in the price information provided in our online shop.
(6) If the delivery of the goods ordered by you is not possible, for example because the corresponding goods are not in stock, we shall refrain from making a declaration of intent. In this case, a contract will not be concluded. We will inform you immediately and refund any consideration already received.
3 Right of withdrawal
(1) If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal in accordance with clause 1, you shall bear the regular costs of the return.
(3) In addition, the rules which are reproduced in detail in the following
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (MyVeegle GmbH i.G., Speditionstraße 15a, 40221 Düsseldorf, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can also revoke the return certificate by returning the goods.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have all payments we have received from you (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), to be refunded immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us or, if different, to the address printed on the return document immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
– End of the revocation instructions
(4) The right of withdrawal does not exist in the case of distance contracts
(a) for the delivery of goods manufactured to customer specifications or which are clearly tailored to personal needs or which, by their nature, are not suitable for return or are capable of quickly spoiling, or whose expiry date would be exceeded,
(b) for the supply of audio or video recordings or software, provided that you have unsealed the data carriers supplied.
(5) The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
4 Terms of delivery and reservation of prepayment
(1) We are entitled to make partial deliveries as far as this is reasonable for you.
(2) The delivery period is approximately five (5) working days, unless otherwise agreed. It begins, subject to the provisions of paragraph 3 – with the conclusion of the contract.
(3) In the case of orders placed by customers with a domicile or registered office abroad or in the case of justified indications of a risk of default, we reserve the right to deliver shipping costs only after receipt of the purchase price (prepayment reservation). If we make use of the reservation in advance, we will inform you immediately. In this case, the delivery period begins with payment of the purchase price and the shipping costs.
5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices in our online shop are gross prices including the statutory value added tax and are exclusive of any shipping costs.
(2) The shipping costs are indicated in our prices in our online shop. The price, including VAT and shipping costs, is also displayed in the order form before you submit the order.
(3) If we place your order in accordance with Section 4 para. 1 by fulfilling partial deliveries, you will only incur shipping costs for the first partial delivery. If the partial deliveries are made at your request, we will charge shipping costs for each partial delivery.
(4) If you revoke your contract declaration effectively in accordance with Section 3, you can, under the legal conditions, already demand reimbursement to you (additional costs) (see for other revocation consequences, Section 3 (3).
6 Terms of payment and set-off and right of retention
(1) The payment option/s will be communicated to the customer in the seller’s online shop.
(2) If advance payment is agreed by bank transfer, payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have agreed on a later due date. Delivery takes place only after payment has been received.
(3) In the case of payment by means of a payment method offered by PayPal, payment is processed via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.A. r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (‚PayPal‘), subject to the PayPal Terms of Service (available under https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full) or, if the customer does not have a PayPal account, under the terms and conditions of payments without a PayPal account (see https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacywax-full).
(4) You are not entitled to set off against our claims, unless your counterclaims are legally established or undisputed. You are also entitled to offset against our claims if you make complaints about defects or counterclaims from the same sales contract.
(5) As a buyer, you may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim originates from the same purchase contract.
7 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(1) We are liable for material or legal defects of delivered articles in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular Section 434 et seq. Bgb. The limitation period for statutory claims for defects is two years and begins with the delivery of the goods.
(2) Any seller’s warranties we provide for certain items or manufacturer’s warranties granted by the manufacturers of certain items shall be in addition to the claims for material or legal defects within the meaning of paragraph 1. Details of the scope of such guarantees shall be derived from the terms of guarantee which may be enclosed with the Articles.
(1) We shall be liable to you in all cases of contractual and non-contractual liability in the event of intent and gross negligence in accordance with the statutory provisions for damages or compensation for futile expenses.
(2) In other cases, we shall be liable to the extent in paragraph 3 does not deviate – only in the event of a breach of a contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance you as a customer may regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligation), namely: limited to compensation for foreseeable and typical damage. In all other cases, our liability is subject to the provisions of paragraph 3 excluded.
(3) Our liability for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health and in accordance with the Product Liability Act remains unaffected by the above limitations and exclusions of liability.
We have copyrights on all images, films and texts published in our online shop. The use of images, films and texts is not permitted without our express consent.
11 Applicable law, place of jurisdiction and alternative dispute resolution
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods. If you have placed the order as a consumer and are habitually resident in another country at the time of your order, the application of mandatory legislation of that country shall remain unaffected by the choice of law made in the first sentence.
(2) If you are a merchant and have your registered office in Germany at the time of ordering, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the seller, Düsseldorf. In addition, the applicable legal provisions apply to local and international jurisdiction.